Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Alexander Nezhinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol.  An
   RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA Read and Write services, which
   enable data to be transferred directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without
   intermediate data copies.  This document describes the extensions to
   the iSCSI protocol to support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-
   Capable Protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC5046
   Table of Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt

---

From: Michael Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:30:32 -0700

I have uploaded the -02 version of the iSER draft since the -01 version has already expired.  The changes in this version from RFC 5046 are summarized in section 14.  It includes all the changes in the -01 version plus comments 5-8 from Alex Nezhinsky's note.  Comments 1-2 related to Virtual Address, and comments 3-4 related to iWARP-only statements have not been incorporated yet.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:09 PM
Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-02.txt
_______________________________________________
storm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/storm