Subject: [storm] RDMA extensions of the work

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:41:29 -0400

The sense of the storm WG meeting in Quebec City was that the storm WG
should adopt draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-01 as a WG draft, and work on
the RDMA protocol extensions proposed therein.

This new draft would progress behind our existing work - the iSCSI
drafts are in WG Last Call, with the iSCSI MIB and iSER drafts intended
to go to WG last Call in the next few months.

If there are any objections to this, please send them to the list
quickly.
 
Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------