Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SAM
	Author(s)       : Frederick Knight
                          Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-03.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2011-07-11

  Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
  transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
  TCP/IP. RFC 3720 defines the iSCSI protocol. The current
  iSCSI protocol (RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2
  version of the SCSI family of protocols). This document
  defines additions and changes to the iSCSI protocol to enabled
  additional features that were added to the SCSI family of
  protocols through SAM-3, SAM-4, and SAM-5.

  This document updates RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 and the text in
  this document supersedes the text in RFC 3720 and RFC 5048
  when the two differ.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-03.txt