Subject: [storm] New SAM draft rev technical clarification request

From: "Knight, Frederick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:48:03 -0400

I have received 1 technical change request (actually, a request to
replace silence with explicit text):
 
For the new QUERY TASK, there is no stated requirement for command
connection allegiance.  Without that requirement being stated , the
QUERY TASK can go down any connection of the session.
 
BUT, other TMFs like ABORT TASK do have such a requirement.
 
Could a QUERY TASK (down a different connection) get to the target
BEFORE the command that it was querying?  While not harmful, it would be
undesirable/unexpected by an initiator.
 
The request was to explicitly state that QUERY TASK has the same command
connection allegiance requirements that are associated with ABORT TASK.
 
Does anyone have any issue with explicitly stating that QUERY TASK also
requires command connection allegiance?
 
                Fred