Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Alexander Nezhinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol.  An
   RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA Read and Write services, which
   enable data to be transferred directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without
   intermediate data copies.  This document describes the extensions to
   the iSCSI protocol to support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-
   Capable Protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5046.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt

---

From: Michael Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:12:30 -0700

There is only one change in this version.  The default for 
MaxOutstandingUnexpectedPDUs has reverted back to its original value of '0' 
in RFC 5046 for backward compatibility reasons.  A cautionary "SHOULD" has 
been added to recommend negotiating this key since the default value does 
not impose a bound on resources consumable by unexpected PDUs.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- 
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:05 AM
Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working 
Group of the IETF.

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-05.txt
_______________________________________________
storm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/storm