Subject: [storm] storm WG: No Paris meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:04:24 -0500

The storm WG will not meet in Paris in March.  We have a schedule update
on the iSCSI drafts for which RFC publication has already been requested
(consolidated, new features [-sam-] and MIB); neither AD Review nor
IETF Last Call is expected until after the Paris IETF meetings, and 
hence there will be nothing in these drafts for the storm WG to discuss
in Paris.  Since the Paris meeting was tentatively scheduled to deal with
potential issues arising from review of these drafts, that meeting will
now be cancelled.  When we resolve the final issue on the iSER draft,
it'll join those 3 iSCSI drafts.,

Meanwhile, we need to turn our attention on the list to the RDMAP extension
draft - at a minimum I have some editorial updates to the IANA Considerations
text that I will send directly to the authors.  The plan/intention is to
work on this draft via the mailing list.

FYI and Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------