Subject: [storm] Fwd: RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] ISCSI-MIB technical review part 2

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:19:42 +0200

Dear all,

Please find the MIB-DOCTORS reviews of the iSCIS-MIB here:

http://www.macfaden.com/ietf/iscsi-mib-1-reviewed.txt
http://macfaden.com/ietf/iscsi-mib-notes.txt

Please review them and check how to address them.

   Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] ISCSI-MIB technical review part 2
Date: 	Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:08:52 +0200
From: 	Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email-masked]>
To: 	Michael MacFaden <[email-masked]>, Wesley Eddy
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, ext David B Harrington
<[email-masked]>

Thanks, Mike!

Wes, Martin,

This review is the second part of the MIB Doctor review performed at the
request of David Harrington.

The first part is available at
http://www.macfaden.com/ietf/iscsi-mib-1-reviewed.txt

Please forward to the interested parties.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

*From:[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Michael MacFaden
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:03 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [MIB-DOCTORS] ISCSI-MIB technical review part 2

Hi Dan,

Here are my notes of a review of the draft:

draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-01.txt

http://macfaden.com/ietf/iscsi-mib-notes.txt

Mike MacFaden