Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Alexander Nezhinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iser-10.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2012-05-18

   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol.  An
   RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA Read and Write services, which
   enable data to be transferred directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without
   intermediate data copies.  This document describes the extensions to
   the iSCSI protocol to support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-
   Capable Protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5046.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iser/

---

From: Michael Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:12:02 -0700

Here is the latest iSER draft.  The changes are as follows:

1. Updated section 2.4.1 to include discussions on STag invalidation.
2. Updated section 2.4.2 to include discussions on the use of Send message
types.
3. Updated section 11 on STag invalidation.
4. Updated section 14 items 9 and 11.

Mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-10.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working
Group of the IETF.

_______________________________________________
storm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/storm