Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:33:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SCSI Features Update
	Author(s)       : Frederick Knight
                          Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
   transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
   TCP/IP. The iSCSI protocol as specified in [draft-ietf-storm-
   iscsi-cons-xx] (and as previously specified by the combination
   of RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2 (SCSI
   Architecture Model - 2) version of the SCSI family of
   protocols. This document defines enhancements to the iSCSI
   protocol to support certain additional features of the SCSI
   protocol that were defined in SAM-3, SAM-4, and SAM-5.

   This document is a companion document to [draft-ietf-storm-
   iscsi-cons-xx].

      --------------------------------------------------------
      RFC EDITORS NOTE: The above references to [draft-ietf-storm-
      iscsi-cons-xx] should reference the RFC number assigned to
      that document, and this note should be removed.
      --------------------------------------------------------

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Knight, Frederick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:07:01 +0000

This posting is to make changes from the AD review:

The original [RFC3720] was built based on the [SAM2] model for...

To

The original iSCSI protocol [RFC3720] was built based on the ...

Nothing else changed (other than the dates).

	Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 3:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
storm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/storm