Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:11:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RDMA Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Hemal Shah
                          Felix Marti
                          Wael Noureddine
                          Asgeir Eiriksson
                          Robert Sharp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF Remote Direct Memory
   Access Protocol (RDMAP [RFC5040]). RDMAP provides read and write
   services directly to applications and enables data to be transferred
   directly into Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) Buffers without
   intermediate data copies. The extensions specified in this document
   provide the following capabilities and/or improvements: Atomic
   Operations and Immediate Data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:52:04 -0400

I asked the authors to post this update in order to avoid the draft expiring,
as I'd been hoping that we'd finish off the iSER draft a while ago.  It looks
like they've also made some minor changes to queue number usage for the new
RDMA operations.

I do want to send this draft to WG Last Call not too long after the IETF
Vancouver meetings (and I intend to review it prior to those meetings).

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:12 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-03.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt