Subject: [storm] iSCSI drafts - T10 and T11 references

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:46:33 -0400

In making up the lists of T10 and T11 documents that are
currently referenced, some of those references don't look right
to me, for example:

- T10: I'm not sure whether we need to reference SAM-2, -3 and -4.
- T11: The FC-FS reference is out of date.

As part of dealing with the comments from IETF Last Call, we'll
need to go over all of the T10 and T11 references (and should
check all the references) to make sure that they're up to date and
necessary.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------