Subject: [storm] Milestones changed for storm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:54:45 -0700

Changed milestone "First version of iSER update draft", set due date
to December 2009 from December 2009.

Changed milestone "Working Group Last Call on FCIP protocol number and
iFCP address change draft", set due date to January 2010 from January
2010.

Changed milestone "Functionally complete iSCSI SAM-4 (and other) new
features draft", set due date to January 2011 from January 2011.

Changed milestone "Working Group Last Call on combined iSCSI draft
(3720bis) plus iSCSI SAM-4 (and other) new features draft", set due
date to July 2011 from July 2011.

Changed milestone "First version of iSCSI MIB update draft", set due
date to July 2011 from July 2011.

Changed milestone "Working Group Last Call on RDDP registries draft",
set due date to November 2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit RDDP registries draft to IESG for
consideration as a Standards Track document", set due date to November
2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit combined iSCSI draft and iSCSI new features
draft to IESG for consideration as Standards Track documents", set due
date to December 2011 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit iSCSI MIB draft to IESG for consideration as
a Standards Track document", set due date to February 2012 from
February 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit iSER draft to IESG for consideration as a
Standards Track document", set due date to May 2012 from May 2012.

Changed milestone "Working Group Last Call on RDMA Protocol Extensions
draft", set due date to June 2012 from June 2012, resolved as "Done".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/storm/charter/