Subject: [storm] storm WG draft Status - July 31

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 05:08:02 -0400

Yet more progress to report from the IETF meetings in Berlin:

1) iSCSI consolidated draft.  Done!  The publication approval announcement
has appeared issued and the draft is now in the RFC Editor's Queue.  Many
thanks to Mallikarjun Chadalapaka (editor) and everyone else who contributed.

2) iSCSI SAM (new features) draft.  The -08 version has now been returned to
our AD (Martin) with a revised publication request (new writeup is attached)
A second IETF Last Call will be required, followed by IESG Evaluation.

3) iSCSI MIB draft.  The IETF Last Call and MIB Doctor review comments
have been resolved in the latest version.  With the availability of the
revised version of the iSCSI SAM draft, I've asked our AD (Martin) to send
this MIB draft into IESG Evaluation.

4) iSER draft.  Done, and in the RFC Editor's Queue!  Many thanks to Mike Ko
(editor) and everyone else who contributed.

5) RFC 3723 IPsec requirements update draft.  WG Last Call has completed, and
the comments have been resolved in the -03 version, and that version has been
submitted to our AD for his review and IETF Last Call.  AD review is expected
in the next couple of weeks.

6) That leaves the RDMA Extensions draft.  There have now been multiple
reviews of this draft, including by yours truly.  Some of the review issues
require WG discussion on the list.  I strongly encourage the authors to start
discussion of whatever needs attention from the reviews on this list soon.
The issues in those reviews need to be resolved to that satisfaction of the
reviewers before WG Last Call can start on this draft.  Please ignore the
announcements that WG Last Call for this draft was "Done" - those were
caused by pilot error (wishful thinking) on my part (sorry) - this is
being corrected.

Please feel free to send questions to the list or directly to me.

Thanks,
--David (storm WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------