Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:45:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SCSI Features Update
	Author(s)       : Frederick Knight
                          Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-09.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
  Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
  transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
  TCP/IP. The iSCSI protocol as specified in RFCxxx (and as
  previously specified by the combination of RFC 3720 and RFC
  5048) is based on the SAM-2 (SCSI Architecture Model - 2)
  version of the SCSI family of protocols. This document
  defines enhancements to the iSCSI protocol to support certain
  additional features of the SCSI protocol that were defined in
  SAM-3, SAM-4, and SAM-5.

  This document is a companion document to RFCxxx.

     --------------------------------------------------------
     RFC EDITORS NOTE: The above two references to RFCxxx should
     reference the RFC number assigned to the draft-ietf-storm-
     iscsi-cons-xx document, and this note should be removed.
     --------------------------------------------------------

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/