Subject: [storm] Storm WG draft status - August 11

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 21:15:44 -0400

Yet more progress to report from the IETF meetings in Berlin:

1) iSCSI consolidated draft.  Done and in the RFC Editor's Queue!

2) iSCSI SAM (new features) draft.  Now in IETF Last Call (its second)
through August 22.  IESG Evaluation will follow.

3) iSCSI MIB draft.  Now in IESG Evaluation - scheduled for IESG telechat
on August 29.  A new writeup was prepared for this draft and is attached.

4) iSER draft.  Done, and in the RFC Editor's Queue!  

5) RFC 3723 IPsec requirements update draft.  AD review has been completed;
this draft is now in IETF Last Call through August 19.  IESG Evaluation 
will follow.

6) That leaves the RDMA Extensions draft.  This is in the authors hands
for revision in response to the earlier reviews from Tom and me.

Please feel free to send questions to the list or directly to me.

Thanks,
--David (storm WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------