Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RDMA Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Hemal Shah
                          Felix Marti
                          Wael Noureddine
                          Asgeir Eiriksson
                          Robert Sharp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF Remote Direct Memory
   Access Protocol (RDMAP [RFC5040]). RDMAP provides read and write
   services directly to applications and enables data to be transferred
   directly into Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) Buffers without
   intermediate data copies. The extensions specified in this document
   provide the following capabilities and/or improvements: Atomic
   Operations and Immediate Data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/