Subject: [storm] RDMAP extension drafts

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:11:31 -0400

With the iSCSI work completed, the remaining work for the storm WG involves
two RDMAP extension drafts:

1) The current draft (draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-09) cleared the IESG on March
27 with no Discuss positions - nicely done!  An updated version of that draft
is needed to deal with the AD comments from Pete Resnick and Stephen Farrell,
after which the announcement of approval for RFC publication should follow
shortly.

2) The next draft (draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2-00) needs an updated version
to deal with some issues raised in prior list discussion, after which I would
expect to issue a call for WG adoption.

After all the work I've done moving the iSCSI drafts to this stage, Tom Talpey
is in the lead as WG co-chair on these two drafts - the authors of both drafts
should work with Tom on these updates.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------