Subject: [Stox] draft slides for core, presence, im, chat

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:09:27 -0600

Draft slides for discussion of the -core, -presence, -im, and -chat
specfications are here:

https://stpeter.im/files/ietf87-stox-core-presence.pdf

As you can see, there are very few open issues. If folks provide
further feedback about these specs in the next few days, I'll update
the slides accordingly. If not, mine will be a very short presentation
and we'll have more time to discuss the -groupchat and -media I-Ds. :-)

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:15:04 +0200

After a hallway discussion with Robert Sparks, I have updated these
slides. I will post to the list about the issue he raised.

On 7/24/13 8:09 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox
>

---

From: Yana Stamcheva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:59:15 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thanks! Your new slides are uploaded.

Yana

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 06:39:32 +0200

This is just a warning that I'll be providing updated slides to address
some points that Saúl made in his reviews. I'll try to do that as early
today as possible.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:49:58 +0200

OK, I have updated my slides:

Sorry it took me a bit longer than promised -- I wanted to incorporate
some results of the list traffic yesterday.

Note that I have not included all issues in the slides, only the issues
that in my judgment merit a bit of face-to-face discussion.

Peter