Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-chat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:50:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): One-to-One Text Chat
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Eddy Gavita
                          Nazin Hossain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-chat-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a one-to-one chat
   session between a user of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and a
   user of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
   the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-chat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-chat-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/