Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-media-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:32:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Media Sessions
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Saul Ibarra
                          Emil Ivov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-media-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for use by
   gateways that enable the exchange of media signalling messages
   between systems that implement the Jingle extensions to the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and those that
   implement the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-media/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-media-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-media-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:37:50 -0700

This version addresses the feedback from Philipp Hancke. We still need 
to follow up on the feedback from Jonathan Lennox and Paul Kyzivat, add 
more examples, etc. We will do that over the next few weeks, and submit 
the next version soon after IETF 89.

Peter

On 2/13/14, 7:32 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox
>

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/