Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-im-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:40:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Avshalom Houri
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-im-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of single instant messages between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-im-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-im-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:41:18 -0600

A few small edits for consistency with the other documents.

On 6/10/14, 5:40 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox
>