Subject: [Stox] Moving -im and -chat forward

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:57:52 +0000

Hi all,

As you have noticed, a new revisions of stox-im and stox-chat documents were posted a couple of weeks ago by Peter. These documents have received various reviews over the last 8 months, and the chairs believe that the current versions do adequately address all issues raised so far. So, unless anyone thinks to the contrary or has any further issues to raise by the end of next week (Aug 31), the plan is to move these versions to AD review.

Markus & Yana

Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-chat-08.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:53:30 +0000

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): One-to-One Text Chat Sessions
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
        Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-chat-08.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a one-to-one chat
   session between a user of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and a
   user of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
   the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-chat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-chat-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-chat-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
stox mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox

Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-im-10.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:52:40 +0000

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Avshalom Houri
                          Joe Hildebrand
        Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-im-10.txt
        Pages           : 12
        Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of single instant messages between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-im-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-im-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
stox mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox