Subject: [Suit] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-suit-00-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 16:32:50 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-suit-00-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-suit/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam’s comment about line breaks is still true in this version.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:06:39 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-suit/

Yes, I'm going to ask the secretariat for help.  Something funny is
happening that I haven't been able to correct and don't want to
generate a bunch of new versions in the process.  Thanks!

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Suit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/suit

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen