Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:51:20 -0400

All,

Here's a draft about a way to disable IPv4 using a new DHCPv6 option. 
The option means basically "there is no IPv4 on this network, don't even 
ask for it". There is also a stricter version of the option that means 
"oh and turn off any IPv4 function you may have, on any interface, even 
loopback". >:-]

Any comments appreciated.

We're also preemptively requesting a slot for this in Vancouver. :)

Simon

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:43:59 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Turning off IPv4 Using DHCPv6
Creation date:	 2012-07-09
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines a new DHCPv6 option for indicating to a dual-stack
    host or router that IPv4 is to be turned off.

The IETF Secretariat