Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:34:31 -0400

Sunsetters,

Another -00 draft for sunset4, although there is nothing new here. It is 
simply an extract of draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib of items that apply to 
CGN. The rest of the draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib is generic to all kinds 
of NAT. So we have been asked to split the draft in two, keeping the 
generic parts in behave and moving the CGN-specific parts into sunset4.

Simon

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:30:59 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Managed Objects for Carrier Grade NAT (CGN)
Creation date:	 2012-07-09
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    that may be used for monitoring of a device capable of Carrier Grade
    NAT function.

The IETF Secretariat