Subject: [sunset4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 12:51:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sunsetting IPv4 of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF: End Work on IPv4
        Author          : Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-03-04

Abstract:
   The IETF will stop working on IPv4, except where needed to mitigate
   documented security issues, to facilitate the transition to IPv6, or
   to enable IPv4 decommissioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/