Subject: [Syslog] Still waiting to hear back on protocol document

From: Sam hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:45:41 -0500 (EST)

A few weeks ago I asked the WG if it believes that the new version of
syslog-protocol represents WG consensus and addresses comments in AD
review.

I have received no response to that question; the document will not
progress until I get a response from the chair on this issue.

--Sam

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog

---

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:53:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sam,

We are finalizing our positions on the last few things during our meeting 
this afternoon.

We are also concerned about implementations and plan to discuss that today 
as well.

Thanks,
Chris