Subject: [Syslog] Rechartering

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:21:00 -0500

Hi.  Last week had the largest telechat schedule since I've joined the
IESG.  I was fairly busy working on document review.  Now I'm working
on a long document I need to get done by Wednesday.  I hope to finish
early--possibly by lunch today.

Reviewing the syslog charter proposal will be high on my priority
queue after that.

I know I will have at least some comments based on a quick read
earlier, but I hope to be able to take something to the IESG for
consideration on the December 15 telechat.

I will also try and get involvement from the ops area and directorate.
If you have sufficient reviewers, document authors and people who want
to use your spec, we can make it work.

I am concerned though that I don't think I've seen mail from anyone
volunteering to review the work of this working group.  I think that
is one of the things I asked for earlier.

--Sam

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog

---

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:51:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I've spoken to a few of you about reviewing the documents.  Would those of 
you who are willing to do this please respond to the list and to Sam to 
indicate your willingness to do so?

Thanks,
Chris

---

From: Balazs Scheidler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:58:30 +0100

> indicate your willingness to do so?

I'm willing to do so, for what it's worth.

-- 
Bazsi

---

From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:00:13 +0900

Chris,
     I have reviewed the earlier protocol document and I will certainly review
the new protocol document.

Glenn