Subject: [Syslog] Liaison from the OIF

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

We've received a liaison letter from the OIF.  It's been accepted by the 
IETF Secretariat and posted in the Liaison Statement repository.

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaisons.cgi

Please take a moment to review the importance of our work to the OAM&P 
Working Group of the Optical Internetworking Forum.  This is a stong 
endorsement that our efforts are on the right track.

Thanks,
Chris

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog

---

From: "tom.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:23:26 +0200

Mmmm  I am not sure that suggesting 490 amendments to an I-D in Last Call is
quite what I would describe as a 'stong endorsement' but perhaps I misconstrue
the meaning of the word 'stong':-)
.
Tom Petch