Subject: [Syslog] WGLC results

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:33:13 -0400

Hi,

Will the editors of the WGLC'd documents please collect the comments
made for each of your documents into a single document, preferably
text, and indicate what was done in the document to address the issue
raised. 

Send the summary document to the chairs, with a copy of your current
in-process document containing the fixes thus far, so the chairs can
review your fixes. Once we have reviewed the fixes, we may ask for
some changes. Then we will have you publish a new I-D, which we will
send to the WG.

It would be good to separate the issues document into three sections:

1) purely editorial issues (spelling, grammar, etc.) 

2) Closed issues

Technical issues where consensus was obvious. For each issue, please
describe who raised the issue, and how the document was changed to
address the issue. The chairs will review the changes to make sure
they represent what the chairs consider to be WG consensus.

3) Open issues

Technical issues where the resolution is unclear. Please identify who
raised the issue. If you have a proposed fix, please describe it. The
chairs will review the issues and determine whether it is an issue
that needs resolution, whether your proposal is acceptable and in
keeping with WG consensus, or whether it needs to be discussed further
by the WG.

Thanks,

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog