Subject: [Syslog] WGLC closed for tls, sign, mib

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:50:17 -0400

Hi,

This message officially closes the WG Last Calls for 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-03
.txt, started 8/29/2006
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-18.txt,
started 8/28/2006
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-device-mib-09.tx
t, started 9/11/2006

The WG Last Calls for these documents had already been closed.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-17.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-07
.txt

The chairs will collect and review the comments, and work with the
editors to ensure the comments are addressed appropriately, prepare a
report for the working group, have new documents published, and
prepare the documents for submission to the IESG for approval.

Thank you for your hard work.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog