Subject: [Syslog] Latest syslog/dtls draft - please review

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:16:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

Joe got an updated draft in under the deadline.  :-)

We've had a lot of discussion over the past few day about the issues 
raised in the WGLC and Joe worked hard to address them with new text. 
Would everyone please review this revision and send comments back to the 
list?  Please send comments back even to say that you've reviewed and have 
no issues with the new text.

The document is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-03
And the diffs from -02 to -03 are here:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/syslog/draft-ietf-syslog-dtls/draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-03-from-02.diff.html

Many thanks,
Chris

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:04:47 +0100

> no issues with the new text.

The changes look good to me. There is a small editorial nit that
slipped in (just in case another rev is needed):

s/Denial of Service Denial of service/Denial of service/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>