Subject: [Syslog] I-D ACTION:draft-cloud-log-00.txt (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I figured that people might be interested in this.  Please contact the 
authors if you have comments.

Thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cloud-log-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 	Title		: Syslog Extension for Cloud Using Syslog Structured Data

 	Author(s)	: G. Golovinsky, S. Johnston, Z. Fox
 	Filename	: draft-cloud-log-00.txt
 	Pages		: 9
 	Date		: 2010-10-15

This document provides an open and extensible log format to be used
    by any cloud entity or cloud application to log and trace activities
    that occur in the cloud.  It is equally applicable for cloud
    infrastructure (IaaS), platform (PaaS), and application (SaaS)
    services.  CloudLog is defferent in content, but not in nature from
    the traditional logging as it takes in account transient nature of
    identities and resources in the cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cloud-log-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gene Golovinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:52:56 -0500

Hi.
I am on this list as well and will be happy to see the discussion.

--Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Chris Lonvick
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Syslog] I-D ACTION:draft-cloud-log-00.txt (fwd)

Hi,

I figured that people might be interested in this.  Please contact the authors if you have comments.

Thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cloud-log-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the Internet-Draft.