Subject: [Syslog] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01.txt

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:41:20 -0600

Hi Folks,
We've updated the ID and welcome more comments.
Tom Petch: Thanks for you comments. We've tightened up the ID to clarify 
that RFC 8996 deprecates DTLS 1 and that this I-D still updates 6012 
regarding the use of cipher suites. If you have a chance would you 
review and provide more comments?
Best regards,
Chris
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01.txt
Date: 	Sat, 29 Jan 2022 13:42:43 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>, Joe Salowey 
<[email-masked]>, Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>, Sean Turner 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Chris Lonvick and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog
Revision: 01
Title: Updates to the Cipher Suites in Secure Syslog
Document date: 2022-01-29
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-01

Abstract:
This document updates the cipher suites in RFC 5425, Transport Layer
Security (TLS) Transport Mapping for Syslog, and RFC 6012, Datagram
Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport Mapping for Syslog. It
also updates the transport protocol in RFC 6012.

The IETF Secretariat