Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 05:42:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : On the Usage of Transport Features Provided by IETF Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-04.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2017-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how TCP, MPTCP, SCTP, UDP and UDP-Lite expose
   services to applications and how an application can configure and use
   the transport features that make up these services.  It also
   discusses the service provided by the LEDBAT congestion control
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/