Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 12:46:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP- Lite) Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This is an informational document that describes the transport
   protocol interface primitives provided by the User Datagram Protocol
   (UDP) and the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) transport
   protocols.  It identifies the datagram services exposed to
   applications and how an application can configure and use the
   features offered by the Internet datagram transport service.  The
   resulting road map to documentation may be of help to users of the
   UDP and UDP-Lite protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/