Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 02:19:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP- Lite) Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-08-30

Abstract:
   This is an informational document that describes the transport
   protocol interface primitives provided by the User Datagram Protocol
   (UDP) and the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) transport
   protocols.  It identifies the datagram services exposed to
   applications and how an application can configure and use the
   features offered by the Internet datagram transport service.  RFCxxxx
   documents the usage of transport features provided by IETF transport
   protocols, describing the way UDP, UDP-Lite and other transport
   protocols expose their services to applications and how an
   application can configure and use the features that make up these
   services.  This document provides input to and context for that
   document, as well as offering a road map to documentation that may be
   of help to users of the UDP and UDP-Lite protocols.

   XXX RFC-Ed Note - please replace RFCxxxx with the published RFC
   number for I-D.ietf-taps-transports-usage, when these documents are
   both published XXX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/