Subject: Sexual Harassment Video - Best Seller

From: [email-masked] (previdso)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 15:26:11 +0200

This #1 best-selling, business training video can save you thousands
of dollars in legal problems by preventing sexual harassment
situations before they start.

"Sexual Harassment:  Situations for Discussions"
- VHS Video  24 minutes ( 1998 )  (NTSC video format)
       Includes a 112-page self-study book "Stopping Sexual 
       Harassment Before it Starts:  A Business and Legal
       Perspective"  ($12.95 value)

US$110.90 includes $10.95 Federal Express 3-day (US) shipping
- Absolute 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee
- Produced by the leading US producer of business training videos.

ONLY US$110.90 includes US Federal Express 3-day shipping 
Unconditional, money-back guarantee - simply return the video.

TO ORDER:  click here =>http://DirecteMart.com
1-800-700-4439 ( US only )
OR mailto: [email-masked]  
OR Print and Mail this email and include credit card number,
expiration date and signature.  VISA Mastercard Amex
Training Focus
2777 Yulupa Avenue, #133 Santa Rosa, CA  95405
Make US Checks payable to Training Focus (US funds US banks)

No organization can afford to ignore sexual harassment prevention
training.  This new, quality, professionally-produced, video
program delivers the facts on what managers and employees need to know
for sexual harassment recognition and prevention.

Two new, landmark, US Supreme Court rulings ( 6-26-98 ) make it
easier to bring lawsuits over sexaul harassment at work.  In a
resounding 7-2 vote, the nation's high court ruled in two cases that
employers may be held liable for misconduct by their supervisors. 
Sexual harassment lawsuits have soared nationwide during the 1990s. 
WASHINGTON (Reuters)

Videos are shipped within 48 hours via 3-day Federal Express.
Outside the continental US, please ask for shipping charges.

Training Focus. Inc.
Internet Distributor of Quality, Professionally-Produced,
Affordable, Business Videos, Books, Audios, and CDs
- since 1996

Please ask about our catalog of hundreds of new and best-selling, 
quality, affordable business training videos.

 By using the internet to eliminate high costs of printing, postage  
and phones, we are able to sell at prices around US$100.  Similar 
quality products cost US$250 - US$800 elsewhere.

  We apologize if our phone lines are busy, please keep trying.  It's
a flat-rate, unlimited-volume 800# system using the latest telecom
technology.  But occasionally we do overwhelm it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
This was filtered against the Global Remove Database at:
http://142.176.13.105

To be added to the Global Remove Database, go to the above site.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Str5485-jio15