Subject: Welcome to tcp-impl

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

--

Welcome to the tcp-impl mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe tcp-impl

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe tcp-impl [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

The owner of this list (tcp-impl) is [email-masked].