Subject: OO TCP implementations?

From: Sam Michiels <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:09:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody of you knows about an Object-Oriented
design/implementation of TCP?

I'm interested...

Regards,
Sam.

---

From: Andrew Hobson <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Sep 1998 14:52:37 -0400

> design/implementation of TCP?

Not exactly Object-Oriented, but

<URL:http://foxnet.cs.cmu.edu/home.html>

has information on an implementation of an HTTP server and TCP stack
in Standard ML.

Drew

-- 
There followed a period of embarrassment as the rumour went round
London that Joey Mellen had trepanned himself, whereas in fact he
had failed to do so.