Subject: tcpimpl: list news (really, this time)

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:02:17 -0500

Folks-

First, I appologize for the bunches of test messages you ended up
getting this afternoon.  Sometimes "progress" is messy, I guess.

In any case, there is a slight modification in the "tcp-impl"
mailing list.  The US Congress has renamed NASA's Lewis Research
Center in honor of John Glenn.  The center is now known as the John
Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field.  Accordingly, the mailing list
and web site for the tcp-impl list have been slightly altered:

    The mailing list:

	[email-masked]

    To add or delete yourself:
    
	[email-masked]

    The web site:

	http://tcp-impl.grc.nasa.gov/tcp-impl/

The old "lerc" version will work for a while (where "a while" has
not yet been defined).  But, it is probably best to just go ahead
and start using the new version of the address.

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/