Subject: Re: [Diffserv] Looking for a paper.

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:14:09 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Rogério de Carvalho Andrade wrote:

> 	Dear Sirs,
> 
> 	Does someone can tell me where could I find the paper below, cited by
> Yeom & Reddy in their work "Modeling TCP Behavior in a Diff. Services Network",
> section "2.3- Two-window TCP"?
> 
> W. Feng, Dilip D. Kandlur, D. Saha and Kang G. Shin, "Adaptative Packet Marking
> for Providing Differentiated Services in the Internet". Proc. of Int. Conf. on
> Network Protocols, Oct. 1998.

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~wuchang/

> 	Anything else related with "TCP + Diffserv" is welcome, too!

http://www.av.com/?text=yes&q=TCP+Diffserv&pg=aq
http://www.google.com/search?q=TCP+Diffserv
http://www.aciri.org/floyd/tcp_diff.html (links to papers direct
instead of authors' own pages; examining URLs is profitable.)

L.

You may know how to crosspost, but I know how to use a search engine.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Rogério de Carvalho Andrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:55:00 -0200

Dear Sirs,

TIA,
Rogerio

-- 
Rogerio de Carvalho Andrade
Analista de Suporte - Embrapa - DIN
 mailto:[email-masked]
Mestrando em Ciencia da Computacao - UFPE - DI
 mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Rogério de Carvalho Andrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:29:18 -0200 (EDT)

Thanks a lot, Lloyd! Mostly for indicating a useful web-engine
(google) which could help me today, instead of a bunch others that I've
tried ! (Data are cheap! Information: it's precious!)

Rogerio

Mestrando em Ciência da Computacao - UFPE - DI