Subject: Why do large downloads fail ?

From: Martin Lorang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:43:35 +0200 (METDST)

Hi
    Why is it that we encounter problems of
connections breaking off when downloading large files.

Thanks in advance,
Arkesh

=====
R. S. Arkesh Kumar	
Research Engineer,
Centre for Development of Telematics(C-DOT),
71/1, Miller Road,
Bangalore-560 052, India.
Ph : 91-80-2263399 Ext:329
Fax : 91-80-2263256
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Martin Lorang                          Universitaet Stuttgart
                                        Institut fuer Nachrichtenvermittlung
 Phone: +49 711 685 7991                und Datenverarbeitung
 Fax:   +49 711 685 7983                Pfaffenwaldring 47 
 [email-masked]            D-70569 Stuttgart
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------