Subject: [tcpm] new version of 2581bis

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:16:51 -0400

[I gave my chair hat to Ted, so I can't be wearing it.  Maybe he won't
 give it back.]
 
Folks-

We just sent off a new version of the 2581 revision.  Being a busy time
I am not sure when it will appear in the archives, but you can slurp it
from:

    http://www.icir.org/mallman/papers/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-01.txt

We believe with one exception (see below) that we have incorporated all
the feedback from the list and from the Dallas meeting.  If folks could
have a look through the document and send comments (on or off list) we'd
appreciate it.

The one thing that we have not yet done is to change the setting of the
ssthresh after multiple RTOs.  The text from -00 has been left.  After
some discussions amongst the authors we are inclined to change the text,
but want to get consensus from the WG on the approach first.  The point
in noting this here is so that folks don't think we have ignored the
issue.  When I get a few minutes, I will frame out our thinking on this
issue on the list and see what you folks think.  I believe we'll also
have some time in Montreal to discuss the issue (and, any others that
folks want to raise, of course).

allman

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm