Subject: RE: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?

From: "Mahdavi, Jamshid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:24:13 -0700

What is the status of draft-eggert-tcpm-tcp-abort-timeout-option-01?  It
may be of some use in situations like this.  I've recently seen another
scenario where this would be useful, so I'd be interested in seeing that
draft reposted...

--Jamshid

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:11:22 -0300

>scenario where this would be useful, so I'd be interested in seeing that

It was merged with draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-auto-option into 
draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto.

The latest revision is draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-03.txt, available at 
the usual places (e.g., 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-03.txt).

Feedback is more than welcome. ;-)

Kindest regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1