Subject: [tcpm] WGLC draft-ietf-behave-tcp-04 starts now

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:43:26 -0800

BEHAVE, TCPM:

We are starting a two-week working group last call in the BEHAVE working
group for a TCP-related document, draft-ietf-behave-tcp-04, which describes
how to NAT TCP traffic.  This document is expected to become a BCP.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-tcp-04.txt

     Abstract:
     This document defines a set of requirements for NATs that
     handle TCP that would allow many applications, such as
     peer-to-peer applications and on-line games, to work
     consistently.  Developing NATs that meet this set of
     requirements will greatly increase the likelihood that
     these applications will function properly.
    
Please send comments to the authors (CC'd) or [email-masked].

WGLC on this document ends on Wednesday, 7-Feb-2007.

-Dan Wing
 chair, BEHAVE working group

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm