Subject: [tcpm] Revision of draft-larsen-tsvwg-port-randomization

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:56:07 -0300

Folks,

We have published a revision of the port randomization draft 
(draft-larsen-tsvwg-port-randomization). This version addresses 
feedback from Alfred Hoenes and Carlos Pignataro, and comments from 
FreeBSD's Mike Silbersack. The draft is targetted at tsvwg because 
the same stuff can be applied to other protocols. But most (all?) of 
the work on this has been done mainly for TCP.

The draft is available at 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/port-randomization/draft-larsen-tsvwg-port-randomization-01.txt 
, and will soon be available at the usual places.

Any feedback will be more than welcome.

Thanks!

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm