Subject: [tcpm] Lakshminath Dondeti: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists you manage

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:50:34 -0400

forwarded on bahalf of the nomcom chair

Subject: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists you manage
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:55:05 -0700
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

Folks,

We have around 50 volunteers so far for Nomcom 2007-8 voting member 
selection.  We need a lot more!  Not everyone subscribes to the 
IETF-Announce list.  Could you please forward the announcement 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1234 to 
WG, RG, BoF, Area lists that you manage?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Lakshminath
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm