Subject: [tcpm] Making draft-moncaster-tcpm-rcv-cheat-01 a working group item?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:26:11 +0100

Hi All,

We believe that the revised version of our draft "A TCP Test to Allow
Senders to Identify Receiver Non-Compliance" addresses all the earlier
concerns raised by people on this list. We would therefore like to
request that it be considered for working group item.

For those of you that haven't had a chance to read the revised version
yet it is at

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moncaster-tcpm-rcv-cheat-01.t
xt>

We would like to present the revised draft at Chicago. If agenda slots
are being assigned yet could we request one please?

Thanks,

Toby

________________________________________________________________________
____
Toby Moncaster, <[email-masked]> Networks Research Centre, BT
Research
B54/70 Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP53RE, UK.  +44 1473
648734 

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm