Subject: [tcpm] New version of tcp-secure draft.

From: "Anantha Ramaiah \(ananth\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:23:56 -0700

Greetings,
    I have posted the new version of tcp-secure which incorporates the
comments received on the previous version (07)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure-08.txt

Briefly the changes are :-

- editorial, grammar changes. Incoporated comments received from Ted
Faber, Alfred Hoenes, Toby and others.
- Added more clarifications on the data-injection section. Also added a
note on its usefulness in dealing with spoofed FIN segments. This was
done in response to Ted's suggestion.

The pending issue seems to be the strength of each mitigations (MUST,
SHOULD or MAY). This would be discussed in the TCPM meeting this time.

As usual comments welcome. We would like to get this to WGLC soon. There
have been many changes made (editorial, format/grammar, techincal
changes etc., )in the past 4-5 versions and we believe this document is
in a pretty good shape to move forward. We take this moment to
appreciate your valuable comments received on this so far. 

Thanks,
-Anantha

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm