Subject: [tcpm] Re: [Tsvwg] consensus call: draft-larsen-tsvwg-port-randomization to WG item

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:15:50 -0400

Hi,

my reading of the list discussion is that we do have consensus for  
TSVWG to take this on this work item with draft-larsen-tsvwg-port- 
randomization as the basis, i.e., option (1) below.

Authors: Please submit the next revision as draft-ietf-tsvwg-port- 
randomization-00 with a target of Proposed Standard. You should also  
review the comments that have been made on the list and incorporate  
them into the revision. For example, several people suggested that  
the document should more prominently recommend one randomization  
scheme (or a small number of alternatives). The analysis of the pros  
and cons of currently implemented schemes that is the bulk of the  
current document should maybe become an informative appendix.

DCCP & TCPM working groups: The continued discussion around this  
draft will occur on the TSVWG list only, to minimize cross-posting.  
There will be a joint WG last call eventually, but please participate  
in the ongoing discussion on TSVWG until then.

On 2007-9-12, at 11:38, ext Lars Eggert wrote:
> Please comment on the [email-masked] list (reply-to set  
> accordingly), even if you have already commented be on this draft  
> in the past.
>
> To make it easy for your chairs, please start your email by  
> choosing ONE of the options below, followed by any detailed  
> comments you'd like to make:
>
>   (1) TSVWG should take on this work item, with this document as  
> the basis
>   (2) TSVWG should take on this work item, but NOT with this  
> document as the basis
>   (3) TSVWG should NOT take on this work item
>   (4) don't care

Lars

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm