Subject: [tcpm] TCPM meeting part 2

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:40:30 -0500

Due to the extended TCP AO discussions at today's TCPM meeting, the  
presentations/discussions that we did not get to will be added onto  
the agenda for the Transport Area Open Meeting on Wednesday, March 25,  
1300-1500 Continental 6.

			-David Borman

* David Borman
    "TCP Extensions for High Performance"
       draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-01
    "TCP Options and MSS"
       draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-00
    TCP Urgent Data
       draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data-01

  * Yoshifumi Nishida
    A small issue in RFC3782
       http://www.us.nishida.org/newreno

  * Markku Kojo
    "Using TCP Selective Acknowledgement (SACK) Information to Determine
    Duplicate Acknowledgements for Loss Recovery Initiation"
       draft-jarvinen-tcpm-sack-recovery-entry-00.txt

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:47:59 -0700

Hi,

I asked the secretariat to shorten the TSVAREA slot to 13:00-14:00 (we  
have a light agenda) and schedule a second TCPM meeting in the same  
room from 14:00-15:00. The agenda will be changed later today.

Lars

On 2009-3-23, at 18:40, David Borman wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:28:01 -0700

Damn security guys... DoS'ing other people's WGs. We need to put an 
end to this.
  <wink>
Hopefully we made sufficient progress that we won't need to have an 
-AO preso in stockholm, or ever again, at least in TCPM. Thanks for 
putting up with us,

Gregory.