Subject: [tcpm] Request to change TCPM time slot

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:14:30 -0500

There has been a request to swap the DCCP and TCPM time slots.  This  
would move TCPM one slot earlier, to Monday at 1520-1720.  If this  
would present a problem, please speak up.  This would place TCPM at  
the same time as:

   1520-1720  Afternoon Session II
   Continental 3    APP sieve    Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
   Imperial B       INT 6lowpan  IPv6 over Low power WPAN WG
   Continental 4    INT savi     Source Address Validation  
Improvements WG
   Continental 6    OPS opsarea  Operations & Management Area Open  
Meeting
   Continental 5    RAI ecrit    Emergency Context Resolution with  
Internet Technologies WG
   Imperial A       RTG forces   Forwarding and Control Element  
Separation WG
   Continental 1&2  RTG rtgwg    Routing Area Working Group WG

We would especially like to hear if this an issue for any of the  
presenters, or for those who are actively involved in the TCP AO  
discussion.

			-David Borman, WG co-chair

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:41:01 -0400

Ok for me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2009, at 11:14 AM, David Borman  
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Alexander Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:22:03 +0100

me too

---

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:20:20 -0500

The change has happened.  TCPM is now scheduled for the 1520-1720  
timeslot on Monday.  I've updated the agenda to reflect this time  
change.
			-David Borman