Subject: [tcpm] Compound TCP draft

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[Verizon]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:06:51 -0500

TCPMers: For awhile, there has been a Compound TCP draft available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-02.txt

The authors would like this to become a working group item with
a target of Experimental in TCPM.

The draft has received a large amount of detailed review during
evaluation done in the ICCRG:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcpm/current/msg04241.html
This has followed the process in the ION at:
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/ions/ion-tsv-alt-cc.txt

At this point in time, TCPM has not discussed the draft yet, and
we would like to begin that discussion and feedback from the WG
about taking it onto the charter as an item for Experimental.

Please provide comments on this to the list.

---------------------------
Wes Eddy
Network & Systems Architect
Verizon FNS / NASA GRC
Office: (216) 433-6682
---------------------------