Subject: [tcpm] [Fwd: Re: poll for adopting draft-gont-tcp-security]

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:44:15 -0300

Folks,

FYI, this is a post by NetBSD's Christos Zoulas, which is most likely
being held for moderator's approval.

Thanks,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [tcpm] poll for adopting draft-gont-tcp-security
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:15:08 -0400
From: [email-masked] (Christos Zoulas)
Organization: Astron Software
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

Hello,

I just finished reading this thread, and my conclusion is that
Fernando Gonts document draft-gont-tcp-security should be adopted
as a work item for TCPM.  Any document this size is bound to have
flaws and corrections and adjustments will be necessary. I cannot
think of a more qualified group of people to work on this document,
and I think it will be time well spent.

Best Regards,

christos

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1