Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis (TCP Congestion Control) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor 
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:

- 'TCP Congestion Control '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-05.txt> as a Draft Standard

The implementation report supporting the advancement to Draft Standard
is at: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcpm/current/msg03133.html

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-18. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-05.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14183&rfc_flag=0