Subject: [tcpm] New I-D posted: draft-ananth-tcpm-persist

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:38:15 -0700

A revised version of the draft has been posted and can be viewed here. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ananth-tcpm-persist-01.txt

Filename:	 draft-ananth-tcpm-persist
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Clarification of sender behaviour in persist condition.
Creation_date:	 2009-07-10
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This document attempts to clarify the notion of the Zero Window
Probes (ZWP) described in RFC 1122 [RFC1122].  In particular, it
clarifies the actions that can be taken on connections which are
experiencing the ZWP condition.  The motivation for this document
stems from the belief that TCP implementations strictly adhering to
the current RFC language have the potential to become vulnerable to
Denial of Service (DoS) scenarios.

-- mj