Subject: [tcpm] TCP-AO - Working session to close open issues?

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:26:03 -0700

Hey guys,
In the spirit of trying to get to working group last call asap, what 
do you think about having a working session on Sunday evening or 
monday to try to close out some of the open items on TCP-AO BEFORE 
our monday 17:40 TCPM session?

Do any of the following work?
  - Sunday 21:00 - 23:00
  - Monday 15:10 - 17:30

If we can't get together before the TCPM mtg on Monday, how about we 
get a quick bite together on Monday after the meeting, and then spend 
a bit of time together on the document's open issues?

(note: EKR's not here this week.)

Gregory.

Gregory.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
IETF-related email from
Gregory M. Lebovitz
Juniper Networks
g r e go r  y d o t  i e tf a t  g m a i l  do t c o  m

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:30:41 +0200

Please see the current doc - there are no open issues I am aware of  
except NAT support, which can be closed during the WG mtg. I can meet  
after the WG only, fwiw.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2009, at 12:26 AM, "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked] 
 > wrote:

> get a quick bite together on Monday after the meeting, and then  
> spend a bit of time together on the document's open issues?
>

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:49:56 +0200

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2009, at 7:30 AM, Joe Touch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> except NAT support, which can be closed during the WG mtg. I can  
> meet after the WG only, fwiw.

Ps - only until the homegate bar bof. (or whatever the tsv barbof of  
the night is)

>> In the spirit of trying to get to working group last call asap,  
>> what do you think about having a working session on Sunday evening  
>> or monday to try to close out some of the open items on TCP-AO  
>> BEFORE our monday 17:40 TCPM session?
>>
>> If we can't get together before the TCPM mtg on Monday, how about  
>> we get a quick bite together on Monday after the meeting, and then

---

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 05:07:42 -0700

At 10:30 PM 7/25/2009, Joe Touch wrote:
>except NAT support, which can be closed during the WG mtg.

Hey Joe.
It was while reading draft-05 that I wrote my email. Here are the 
things I'd like to work through, just to be sure we have closure:
  - step by step through rolling from one key to a new key
  - step by step through the removal of a key
  - step by step through the matching overlap problem
  - clarity on KDF / HMAC language
  - clarify the current crypto issue with variable length MasterKeys 
and AES-128-CMAC

If tonight won't work, when, even if it's after the meeting another day?
Gregory

>I can meet
>after the WG only, fwiw.
>
>Joe
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Jul 26, 2009, at 12:26 AM, "Gregory M. Lebovitz" 
><[email-masked] > wrote:
>
>>Hey guys,