Subject: [tcpm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Cryptographic Algorithms for TCP's Authentication Option, TCP-AO
	Author(s)	: G. Lebovitz, E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-10-28
	
The TCP Authentication Option, TCP-AO, relies on security algorithms
   to provide authentication between two end-points.  There are many
   such algorithms available, and two TCP-AO systems cannot interoperate
   unless they are using the same algorithm(s).  This document specifies
   the algorithms and attributes that can be used in TCP-AO's current
   manual keying mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.