Subject: [tcpm] draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:03:01 -0700

Attached is ...ao-crypto-02, as requested. It has the following changes:
  - added changes to log for -01 & -02
  - s/KDF_algo/KDF_alg , in order to match what I saw in auth-opt-08
  - s/MAC_algo/MAC_alg, to match auth-opt-08
  - in 3.1, change to definition of "Context" to simply refer to 
-auth-opt-08, now that it uses the word "Context" it will be straightforward.
  - in 3.1.1.1 & 3.1.1.2, s/PRF:/PRF for KDF_alg:   for clarification

I will manually submit the .xml and .txt to [email-masked], 
and trust Lars will do his magic to get it published.

If there are any other issues, may we please address them during WG 
LC, as I have exceeded my time budget for this document already, and 
need to get other IETF docs and work? See you at the Bar BoF in 
Hiroshima (or on list ;-)!

Gregory.

At 06:19 AM 10/28/2009, Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:
>At 12:06 AM 10/28/2009, Lars Eggert wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>On 2009-10-28, at 8:05, Joe Touch wrote:
>>>Gregory Lebovitz wrote:

--snip--

>>right, I thought that there was a correction to the "context"
>>definition that was desired?
>
>Ok, I'll make that change, rebuild and send as -02.
>
>Looked for you on IM, but you were offline. ...
>
>re: submitting "manually":  after Joe sent you his version, you told 
>Joe you wanted "manual" submission. I assume that you mean, 
>according to 
>"<http://www.ietf.org/id-info/guidelines.html>http://www.ietf.org/id-info/guidelines.html" 
>sect 1 "If you run into problems when submitting an Internet-Draft 
>using the I-D Submission tool, or it is not available or you are 
>offline, you may alternatively submit your draft by email to 
>[email-masked]," correct? I would otherwise assume this 
>would get denied automatically, due to being past deadline, but if 
>that's what you want, I'll concur.
>
>Pls advise,
>Gregory.
>
>
>>Lars