Subject: [tcpm] TCPM not meeting in Hiroshima

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:40:32 -0500

Hi,

The TCPM WG will not be meeting in Hiroshima, because neither Wes nor  
I are able to attend.  Everyone should continue to work on moving  
things forward on the mailing list.

			-David Borman, TCPM co-chair

---

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:30:31 -0700

May I suggest that we go to WG last call on tcp-auth-opt and 
tcp-ao-crytpo BEFORE Hiroshima, and then have a Bar-BOF to discuss 
any issues, tweaks, etc. while in Hiroshima? I think we all want this 
work to proceed as quickly as possible. Joe and I will be ready 
within a few days with updated I-D's that are in sync and cover all 
open/known issues/comments. That will give y'all 3 weeks to review, 
and send comments to list.

Thoughts?

Gregory.

At 10:40 AM 10/19/2009, David Borman wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>tcpm mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:30:52 -0500

Yep, that's our goal.  If these latest versions cover all known  
issues, we can start the WG last call as soon as they are available.
			-David Borman, TCPM co-chair

On Oct 19, 2009, at 9:30 PM, Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:

> May I suggest that we go to WG last call on tcp-auth-opt and tcp-ao- 
> crytpo BEFORE Hiroshima, and then have a Bar-BOF to discuss any  
> issues, tweaks, etc. while in Hiroshima? I think we all want this

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:01:39 -0400

+1

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:33:11 +0300

Hi,

On 2009-10-20, at 5:30, Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:
> work to proceed as quickly as possible.

Certainly! We've been waiting for a certain someone to update the -ao- 
crypto draft... :-)

> Joe and I will be ready

Sounds great.

Lars