Subject: [tcpm] New Version Notification for draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-03

From: Andrew Knutsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:50:25 -0800

This new version includes the changes I mentioned in my last email, 
which didn't make it in before the meeting deadline.

    We appreciate your attention to this draft.  We'd like to move it to 
the next step ASAP.

Andrew

A new version of I-D, draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-03.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Andrew Knutsen and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery
Revision:	 03
Title:		 TCP Option for Transparent Middlebox Discovery
Creation_date:	 2009-11-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document describes a TCP option intended to facilitate
transparent detection of middleboxes (or services playing that role)
along the path of a TCP connection as the connection is made. The
option has no effect if an appropriate middlebox is not on the path.

The IETF Secretariat.