Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:00:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ICMP attacks against TCP
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-07.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2009-12-08

This document discusses the use of the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP) to perform a variety of attacks against the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and other similar protocols.
Additionally, describes a number of widely implemented modifications
to TCP's handling of ICMP error messages that help to mitigate these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:44:40 -0600

Fernando has updated this in response to the comments that
were collected during WGLC.  The diff looks like it addresses
the comments from Joe and Donald, but if you could check that
in the next week as we write the PROTO, that would be good.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>[email-masked]
>Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:00 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-07.txt
>

---

From: "Smith, Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:22:06 -0700

I provided some additional comments directly to Fernando.

(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)
 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-07.txt

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

________________________________
This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the communication and any attachments.