Subject: [tcpm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:38:27 +0100

IPPM WG,

This is a Working Group Last Call for the draft:

     TCP Throughput Testing Methodology
     draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

The -07 version of this document has been submitted to IESG last October.  Since
then, there have been several reviews and a lot of text has been changed.
Before proceeding, we think it is good that the WG looks at this document again.
 The TCPM WG is cc'd as some members of this group have been
involved in the reviews.

Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, March 28, 2011, 8:00
UTC. An URL for the draft is:

    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

(The date is intentional, if there are issues that require face-2-face
discussion, we can do this in Prague).

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:08:01 +0200

>      draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

No issues were raised and the WGLC is closed.  We'll move the draft forward in
the next week or so.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
RIPE NCC                                  http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)