Subject: [tcpm] I-D ACTION:draft-eggert-tcpm-historicize-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Moving the Undeployed TCP Extensions RFC1072, RFC1106, RFC1110, RFC1145, RFC1146, RFC1379, RFC1644 and RFC1693 to Historic Status

    Author(s)     : L. Eggert
    Filename      : draft-eggert-tcpm-historicize-02.txt
    Pages         : 4
    Date          : 2011-03-15
    
This document recommends that several TCP extensions that have never
   seen widespread use be moved to Historic status.  The affected RFCs
   are RFC1072, RFC1106, RFC1110, RFC1145, RFC1146, RFC1379, RFC1644 and
   RFC1693.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eggert-tcpm-historicize-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.