Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Computing TCP's Retransmission Timer
	Author(s)       : V. Paxson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines the standard algorithm that Transmission
Control Protocol (TCP) senders are required to use to compute and

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:41:49 -0400

FYI - the authors made this update to the 2988bis document in order to 
correct some idnits warnings/errors prior to us requesting publication 
to the IESG.  This note is intended to be explicit about the process 
being followed.

The WGLC ran from 2/7 - 2/21 and ended without significant feedback. 
Because the WG formerly expressed reasonable interest in this and it 
represents only a couple of modifications to the existing RFC 2988 with 
clear explanation and analysis, I feel comfortable requesting 
publication and am planning to do so on Friday.  To be safe, before that 
time, David is also planning to review the document and whether all 
issues on it have been closed.

On 3/14/2011 9:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems