Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Clarification of sender behavior in persist condition.
	Author(s)       : M. Bashyam, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document clarifies the Zero Window Probes (ZWP) described in
Requirements for Internet Hosts [RFC1122].  In particular, it
clarifies the actions that can be taken on connections which are
experiencing the ZWP condition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.