Subject: [tcpm] Multipath TCP for FreeBSD v0.1

From: Lawrence Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:54:34 +1100

Hi all,

The CAIA MPTCP team is pleased to announce the initial release of our
multipath TCP implementation for FreeBSD 10-CURRENT which is available
from [1]. This release contains wire-related protocol code and a lot of
core stack infrastructure. It is capable of running regular TCP flows
and single or multi-subflow MPTCP flows (with some caveats as documented
in the readme [2]).

We consider this code to be of alpha quality and plan to release
frequent updates going forward as we continue to flesh out additional
features and fix the rough edges.

That being said, we welcome everyone to start playing with the code and
provide feedback, bug reports, fixes, praise and/or abuse ;)

The "Multipath TCP for FreeBSD" project team consists of:

  Nigel Williams:	lead R&D engineer
  Lawrence Stewart:	supporting R&D engineer
  Grenville Armitage:	principal investigator & overall project lead

Many thanks go to the Cisco University Research Program Fund at
Community Foundation Silicon Valley for their support of this work.

Have fun with it!

Cheers,
Lawrence, Nigel & Grenville

http://caia.swin.edu.au

[1] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools.html

[2] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools/mptcp-readme-v0.1.txt