Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 05:07:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents
	Author(s)       : Martin Duke
                          Robert Braden
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Ethan Blanton
                          Alexander Zimmermann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-11-21

Abstract:
   This document contains a "roadmap" to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
   documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
   defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
   RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
   implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
   the TCP-related RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zimmermann, Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:21:05 +0000

This version addresses Yuchung’s, Jana’s and Martin’s feedback.
Open points are
	* Good location for RFC 5482
	* Bob’s feedback

Alex

Am 21.11.2013 um 14:07 schrieb [email-masked]:

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm