Subject: [tcpm] revision -02 of 793bis draft (errata addressed)

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:47:50 -0400

I posted a revision of the RFC793bis draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-rfc793bis/

This revision builds on the last one by incorporating the errata
that exist on 793:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=793&rec_status=15&presentation=table

Some are noted as incompletely dealt with, since other changes that
will be coming will either wipe them out or be more comprehensive
(e.g. due to 1122, urgent pointer deprecation, and other planned
changes).

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 21:14:11 -0400

> (e.g. due to 1122, urgent pointer deprecation, and other planned

I meant to note that the changes from 793 due to errata should be
pretty clear from the RFCdiff view:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eddy-rfc793bis-02.txt

Being able to isolate changes like that against the 793 baseline is
the reason I'm submitting incremental revisions rather than trying
to roll a whole bunch of things into a single posted revision.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems