Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:42:51 -0700

Hi, all,

The WG version of draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-03 has been published as
draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt

It includes the following change in response to the call for WG adoption:
	- extended discussion of middlebox interactions (see Sec 6)

Other modifications were limited to language, notation, or references.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:10:26 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Wesley M. Eddy <[email-masked]>,        Dr. Joseph D. Touch
<[email-masked]>, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>,        Wesley Eddy
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo
Revision:	00
Title:		TCP Extended Data Offset Option
Document date:	2014-09-29
Group:		tcpm
Pages:		17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00

Abstract:
   TCP segments include a Data Offset field to indicate space for TCP
   options, but the size of the field can limit the space available for
   complex options that have evolved. This document updates RFC 793
   with an optional TCP extension to that space to support the use of
   multiple large options such as SACK with either TCP Multipath or TCP
   AO. It also explains why the initial SYN of a connection cannot be
   extending as a single segment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat